Are you a qualified Maths Teacher looking for a new challenging and highly rewarding role? Do you enjoy working with students who need a little extra inspiration? We are looking for an inspirational Mathematics Teacher to teach small groups of Key Stage 4 students who have faced barriers to education . This is an excellent opportunity to teach small classes, with reduced planning and marking, and the freedom to deliver creative and engaging lessons. If you have excellent classroom management skills and the ability to build rapport quickly, this is a fantastic chance to move away from the monotony of mainstream teaching.
- Teaching Mathematics to small classes of Key Stage 3 & 4 Students
- Planning and delivering Mathematics up to GCSE
- Helping students to overcome barriers to education
- Working with a fantastic pastoral team to ensure that children are given any additional support that they require
- Taking part in whole school activities and training, including wellbeing days and CPD
In return you will enjoy:
- Excellent rates of pay MPS2 – UPS3
- A long-term position at a fantastic Alternative Provision
- Extensive support from an established pastoral team
- Opportunities for Progression
- Access to a range of CPD and training
For more information about this role please contact Harry or Marie at The Education Network Birmingham, or apply now.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.