QTS Maths Teacher, £150 – £200 Per Day, January start. We are currently recruiting for a QTS or QTLS Mathematics Teacher to join an excellent Alternative Provision for a January start. This role involves teaching small classes of Key Stage 3 & 4 Students, delivering mathematics up to GCSE. Excellent behaviour management and subject knowledge are both essential for this role.
- Teaching Mathematics to small classes of Key Stage 3 & 4 Students
- Planning and delivering Mathematics up to GCSE
- Helping students to overcome barriers to education
- Working with a fantastic pastoral team to ensure that children are given any additional support that they require
- Taking part in whole school activities and training, including wellbeing days and CPD
In return you will enjoy:
- Excellent rates of pay MPS2 – UPS3
- A long-term position at a fantastic Alternative Provision
- Extensive support from an established pastoral team
- Opportunities for Progression
- Access to a range of CPD and training
For more information about this role please contact Harry or Marie at The Education Network Birmingham, or apply now.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.