Drama Teacher required for a January start at an Ofsted Good secondary school in South Birmingham. This established Performing Arts Department are looking to add either an NQT or ECT to the team. You will be joining a wonderfully experienced team who will pride excellent training in order to support you in your development. Behaviour is outstanding and the facilities are excellent, allowing you to focus on delivering engaging lessons with very little behaviour management required. This school are renowned for the high standard teaching across the curriculum, with the Performing Arts Department being recognised for its continuous excellence.
- Teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 Drama
- Full planning and marking responsibilities
- Being proactively involved in productions and extra-curricular Drama Clubs
- Following the schools behaviour and safeguarding procedures
- Delivering engaging and interactive Drama lessons
- Helping students to build their confidence
In return you will enjoy:
- A long-term or permanent teaching position
- Excellent support from an experienced department
- Pay to scale – MPS 1 or MPS 2
- Access to some of the best training available in UK Schools
- An excellent opportunity for continuous development and career progression
For more information about this role Apply now, or contact Harry or Marie at The Education Network Birmingham.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.