Teaching Assistant for Alternative Provision in South Birmingham working with a boy with challenging behaviour and a diagnosis of Autism. You will be working in 1-2-1 during lessons and supporting the child in developing his social and play skills. We love working with this School, they truly put the children first and have a unique approach to holistic learning and development.
You will be:-
- A Level 3 Teaching Assistant with school based experience
- Used to working in a SEND setting with complex needs
- Happy to work 1-2-1 or small group basis
- A confident communicator with the ability to create a calm learning environment
- Looking for a long-term role to create some consistency for the children
- Happy to work as part of a lovely team with plenty of scope for personal development
In return you will enjoy:-
- Plenty of support from your dedicated Consultant
- The opportunity to work in a fantastic SEND setting
- Plenty of training and CPD
- Fantastic support from SLT and Teaching Staff
- A long term opportunity at this wonderful school
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance -
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.