Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant – Birmingham – Long-Term
We are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to support children with special educational needs on a 1-2-1 and small group basis. This role requires a compassionate, calm and empathetic Teaching Assistant who has previous experience working with Special Educational Needs.
This supportive school are looking to add a Teaching Assistant to the team for at least the remainder of the academic year. The school are happy to provide any additional training required and are looking for a TA who wants to make a difference!
- Working as a Teaching Assistant on a small group basis providing tailored support
- Making education accessible for children with additional needs
- Working closely with the class teacher and support staff to make lessons fun and engaging
- Providing personal care if required
- Working with Autism and complex needs
In return you will enjoy:
- A long term opportunity, with potential to turn into a permanent role
- Plenty of support from an established team of teaching and support staff
- The opportunity to be part of a fantastic school
- Excellent training and professional development
- The opportunity to make a real impact on the lives of children with additional needs
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancyThe Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.