Recruitment Consultant – Edgbaston – Full Time
The Education Network is looking to add a Recruitment Consultant to its busy SEND team at our lovely Edgbaston offices. We are looking for a driven and self-motivated individual to work alongside a busy team, who enjoy giving back to the community. This 360 recruitment role enables you to enjoy all of the perks of a Recruitment Consultant, being part of an established brand, and being able to give back to the schools that you support.
The Education Network enjoys the support that comes with being part of one of the largest independent recruitment agencies in the UK, and the tailored training and autonomy that comes with being a boutique Education brand that is committed to making a difference in the world of education.
To join our team you will be:-
- An experienced Recruiter of any discipline with a genuine interest in Education or a Sales Executive looking for something new and exciting
- Happy to work with new and existing clients building sustainable relationships
- A driver, able to make regular visits to our schools sometimes just to say "hello" or deliver a small treat to our hardworking staff
- Organised and efficient. Running a desk tasks planning and solid execution are essential skills for this role
- Tenacious. The Education sector is constantly under siege from reducing budgets so we need to find creative ways to support our schools that cost them nothing
- Used to being involved in Community activities. We spend a lot of our time trying to add value to the children we support and need someone with real passion for our projects
- Able to work with a variety of decision maker to include panel business reviews. So must be confident in business meetings.
- Motivated by the opportunity to develop a desk earn uncapped OTE and career potential
- Capable of taking on full recruitment projects both supply and permanent across multi-school locations
In return you will enjoy:-
- Exceptional training and support at Branch level and within our training programme
- Uncapped OTE
- Participation in Employee Share Scheme
- Plenty of ongoing support and room for promotion
- Opportunity to develop into other areas or open new branches in the future
- Great office location with "free parking"
For more information please contact Harry Chase or Marie Quarterman for an informal conversation and to see how you could fit into our teamThe Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.