QTS Science Teacher required to teach small classes of Key Stage 3 & 4 students at an Ofsted “Good” Alternative Provision in Birmingham. We are looking for a confident Science Teacher who loves their subject and is able to break down barriers to education and inspire young people who struggle to engage with Science.
In this role you will be teaching small groups of students with fantastic support from a dedicated Science Technician and 1-2-1 teaching assistants for children who required additional support. If you are looking for a change from the repetitiveness of teaching in a mainstream setting and enjoy working with challenging behaviours, this role might be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Teaching Science to Key Stage 3 & 4 students no longer in mainstream education
- Thinking outside the box when planning and delivering lessons
- Making Science FUN and engaging for students
- Preparing and delivering practical lessons with the support of the Science Technician
In return you will enjoy:
- A long-term role paid to scale
- The autonomy to plan and deliver your own lessons to get the most out of the students
- Fantastic support from an outstanding SLT
- Teaching small classes of students, with reduced planning and marking
- Access to ongoing CPD and free training
- Being part of whole school life including, reward days, school trips and staff development
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancyThe Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.