Teacher required for a brilliant SEMH School. Are you a QTS or QTLS teacher who has experience working with challenging behaviours or Social Emotional & Mental Health needs? Are you looking to be part of an outstanding team who put the needs of children first? This school is looking to add an experienced SEMH teacher to the team on a permanent basis. Ideally you will be a core subject teacher, or be happy to cover a range of subjects where required.
This school offers excellent support to students who have faced barriers to learning, and provides them with outstanding academic and social support. Classes are small, and you will always have a Teaching Assistant in your class to provide you with support. Staff at this school are passionate about helping students to reengage in education, and go the extra mile to ensure that every child is given a second chance!
You will be:-
- QTS Teacher
- Core subject specialist – ideally Maths, English or Science
- Able to show you have capacity to work in other areas of the Curriculum
- Happy to work in an Alternative Provision
- Used to working with children and young adults with some challenging attitudes towards learning and enabling them to make progress
- Looking to have an impact, be creative and make lessons interesting
- Happiest when seeing that "light bulb" moment in terms of learning
- A confident communicator who understands that every child in this setting has a different story to tell therefore someone who can really differentiate
In return you will enjoy:-
- Plenty of scope to make the role your own
- Opportunity to partake in CPD and ongoing development
- Permanent post from September - Could offer a period of supply from Easter or May
- Lots of support from the SLT
For more information please contact Harry.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.