Working within an Alternative Provision who face social and emotional challenges and need additional support to deal with school life. You will be working on a 1-2-1 and small group basis on core and vocational subjects as part of the teaching and support team. As a Learning Mentor you will also be responsible for moral guidance and support beyond the provision.
- An experienced Learning Mentor or Teaching Assistant
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Used to working with some challenging behaviour acting as a moderator
- Confident in the support of core and vocational subject
- Keen to work as part of a committed team
- Happy to go the extra mile to achieve the required outcomes
In return you will enjoy:-
The Education Network Offer:
- Working as part of the team
- Pay to Scale from day one on PAYE
- Plenty of CPD
- Long-term supply role could lead to a permanent role
- Working on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.