The Education Network is currently recruiting an Office Administrator to join their team in Anlaby, Hull. The role is for a temporary contract covering a maternity leave and will be 9.00am until 5.00pm Monday till Friday.
The Education Network is a Recruitment Consultancy within the Education sector who supplies Education practitioners to Nurseries, Primaries and Secondary schools across the UK. We work with Teaching Assistants, Nursery Nurses, Cover Supervisors and Qualified Teachers in the search for short term, long term and permanent roles.
The role requires an Administrator to work with our Central Compliance team in vetting and clearing suitable candidates for work. This includes but is not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting candidates attending registration interviews.
- Obtaining and photocopying relevant paperwork and documents.
- Liaising with candidates and clients chasing outstanding documentation and obtaining references.
- Carrying out a range of legislative checks.
- General administrative duties including but not limited to checking and responding to emails, filing, photocopying and scanning.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent customer services skills and telephone manner.
- Previous administrative experience working in an office.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work to specific policies, procedures and instructions
- An excellent work ethic.
- Ability to use initiative and out the box thinking.
Applicants must be available to start on or around Monday 28th
October 2019 to do a hand over with the current member of staff who is due to go on maternity leave around Christmas time. From there the successful candidate must be available for a minimum of 9 months. Due to continuous expansion there may be permanent opportunities at the end of temporary contract.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.