The Education Network are looking for Primary Teachers across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 for schools in West Yorkshire, we have a variety of short term, long term and permanent opportunities available throughout Bradford, Kirklees, Leeds, Pontefract and Wakefield areas.
Supply teachers have the same teaching responsibilities as permanent members of staff. They prepare lesson plans and teach pupils in accordance with the national curriculum. They're also responsible for marking students' work and providing them with necessary feedback, criticism, encouragement and support.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK.
- Recent teaching experience in a school in the UK
- Superb behaviour management skills and the ability to build a strong, professional rapport with children and staff.
- Commitment and passion to good teaching practice and quality supply teaching.
- Full understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities.
- Have the ability to adapt your teaching methods for different situations, schools, subjects and age groups.
- Are up to date with new teaching methods and the latest developments in the curriculum.
- The pedagogy of providing effectively for the individual needs of all children including classroom organisation and learning strategies.
You will need to be able to provide at least two references to cover the last 24 months, one of whom must be able to comment on your recent successes teaching in a UK classroom.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days. The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.