The Education Network are working with Nursery in the Doncaster area who require a full time Nursery Manager to start ASAP. The position is full time working 40 hours per week. Exact shift times would be confirmed if successful at interview. Salary circa £30k.
Main responsibilities include:
- To deliver and ensure a high standard of learning, development and care for children.
- To manage the day to day activities of the setting.
- To manage staff within the preschool nursery.
- To ensure that the preschool nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others.
- To develop partnerships with parents/carers to encourage involvement in their child’s development.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Children and Young Peoples Workforce or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience, working in a Preschool /Nursery setting, ideally already in a senior practitioner or room leader role.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and current Ofsted statutory guidance.
- Knowledge and proven practical experience of implementing good quality learning opportunities.
If you feel you are ready for your next role and have the right skills and experience then please apply.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to these vacancies.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days. The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.