The Education Network is currently looking to recruit a full time Year 3/4 Teacher to cover a maternity leave at a Primary School in Consett.
Candidates should have a good understanding of teaching and assessment within KS2 as you will be responsible for all aspects of classroom management and lesson delivery. The successful candidate will also need to plan a curriculum which will excite and motivate students to enjoy their education. Up-to-date curriculum knowledge is therefore an essential requirement.
Applications are welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
The ideal teacher will:
* Have QTS or an overseas equivalent
* Posses strong behaviour and classroom management skills
* Effectively communicate with students, staff and parents
* Have good organisational and time management skills
* Be able to plan and assess effectively
Benefits of working with us include:
* Excellent rates of pay
* CPD training opportunities
* A dedicated, experienced and friendly Education Consultant
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.