The Education Network is currently recruiting for a motivated administrator to join the busy recruitment team in the Durham office on a full time basis covering a maternity leave. This will initially be a temporary assignment from September 2021 with the potential to develop into a permanent position.
You will be working alongside the management and consultants to ensure that the Education team has a steady stream of quality candidates who are looking for daily supply, long term roles or permanent opportunities within schools. You will manage the complex vetting and security checks process and manage a database of candidate information.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Managing vetting and security checks (processing DBS applications, managing references, managing candidate compliance documents in line with GDPR)
- Keeping in touch with existing candidates, ensuring you keep up to date with their availability to work
- Creating and posting adverts to attract new candidates
- General administrative duties
- Managing any stationary orders that the office requires
To be considered for the role you must:
- Have previous administration experience.
- Have a confident and polite telephone manner.
- Have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Please email your CV to lewis.price @ednetwork.co.uk to apply.