NQT’s looking for Cover Supervisor work for the remainder of the year until this School could offer the opportunity to start your Induction. Ideally Maths, English, Science, Humanities or PE. The School is busy and looking to appointing a Cover Supervisor full time with immediate effect.
You will be:-
- NQT or Graduate Cover Supervisor
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to control lessons with engaging support
- Used to working in a School or aspiring to do so
- Confident individual with good personal presence
- Looking for long-term work in a progressive School
- Happy to go the extra mile during lessons
In return you will enjoy:-
- The opportunity to start your NQT year in 2021
- Fulltime work until the end of the year
- Good rates of pay
- Employee benefits package
- Plenty of support from your dedicated Consultant
- Access to free online Training Modules
For an immediate interview please call Manny or Harry The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.