English Teacher required for a September start at a dynamic Pupil Referral Unit. We are looking for an experienced English Teacher to join this fantastic team in January 2022. With small classes and an excellent pastoral team, this school is able to support a confident English Teacher who has prior experience working with challenging behaviours. You will be teaching classes of no more than 10 students who have a range of social emotional and mental health needs (SEMH). Excellent communication skills and behaviour management skills are required for this role.
The school itself has fantastic facilities, and an established team who are passionate about breaking down barriers to education, and giving their students a second chance. You will have freedom to be more creative with your lessons and will be encouraged to think “outside the box” when planning and delivering. QTS or QTLS is required for this role.
- Teaching English to classes of no more than 10 students
- Managing classroom behaviours with the support of an experienced pastoral team
- Helping students to overcome barriers to education
- Working with the leadership team and SENCO to ensure that every child is given appropriate support
- Delivering engaging and informative lessons aimed at inspiring students
In return you will:
The Education Network Offer:
- Enjoy a long term Teaching opportunity at a fantastic Alternative Provision
- Excellent rates of pay up to UPS
- Continued support from an established and proactive pastoral team
- Reduced planning and marking due to small groups
- An early finish on a Friday!
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.