Are you a Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator looking for a new challenge? We are looking for a SENCO to join this outstanding secondary school. This role requires an experienced SENCO who has a track record of supporting children with additional need in a mainstream environment.
The school itself has brilliant facilities and a supportive leadership team who are focused on helping students to engage with education, and break down barriers that they face. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role where you are able to make a difference, look no further.
You will be:-
- Qualified SENCO
- Secondary experience
- Able to demonstrate a track record of dealing with third party agencies -Happy to work as part of the leadership team at school level
- Capable of creating Safeguarding strategies and processes that will be applied across whole of School Used to adopting a truly "Consultative" approach
- Instrumental in resolving issues for children and staff as an ongoing part of your remit
- Able to communicate with both the Children, staff and relevant external parties
- Used to handling some aspects of challenge
- Able to inspire confidence in the children you support
- Happy to get involved in whole of school life
In return you will enjoy:-
The Education Network Offer:
- Working in a positive colleague culture
- Being part of an "Outstanding" team
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Good work/life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working in a fabulous setting
Not looking for SENCO work? we also have roles for teaching and support staff in Birmingham Schools.
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.