Science Teacher – Teacher of Science, NQT or QTS Science Teacher up to UPS 3 – Ofsted “Improving School”. This School has made enormous progress under the guidance of an absolutely exceptional Head Teacher. It is definitely the place to be for January 2021.
Science Teacher for “ Improving” Secondary School in Wolverhampton, strong leadership team, improving exam results, great teaching and learning culture. Good staff recruitment, plenty of scope for personal development and overall a supportive place to work. This School needs good teachers, who are still in love with teaching for this key role.
Ideally will be:-
In return you will enjoy:-
- NQT or QTS Science Teacher for September
- Able to demonstrate capacity to work with pupils across the ability range
- Teaching with confidence across Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Happy to conduct really practical lessons with some enthusiasm
- Used to working across KS3 & KS4
- Happy to plan resources, deliver creating lessons, mark and provide feedback to a high standard
- Able to create and share curriculum resources with colleagues
- Used to managing all aspects of behaviour
- An inspirational teacher who loves to teach Science
- Able to provide really good references and professional credentials
- Happy to be involved in and drive STEM projects
- Permanent role for January 2021 pay up to UPS 3
- Plenty of ongoing CPD
- Lots of interaction with other faculty members and STEM Groups
- Opportunities for promotion and career development
- Support from a fabulous SLT
During the next few weeks we will be conducting our business as normally as possible and will conduct initial interviews for our schools via Hinterview. Please apply by sending a copy of your CV for consideration.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.