Teacher for SEND School with an outstanding reputation for providing both education and care to an extremely high standard. The Head Teacher at this School is such as inspiration, everything they do is done with the children in mind and as such is relentless in the pursuit of first class staff to join the team. The School boasts amazing facilities and is the type of setting where children with complex needs are supported fully. You will be teaching in very small groups with lessons plans and assessment created for the individual child as part of the ongoing teaching role.
Ideally you will be:-
- QTS Primary Teacher
- Used to working in an SEND setting
- Happy to work with children with complex needs and work in partnership in some cases with carers
- Creative and understand that education plans have to be created on an individual basis for these children
- Able to work closely with support staff and create a classroom team
- Looking for a long-term of permanent role in an SEND setting
- Happy to consistently go the extra mile for the children you support
- Kind with a warm personality and massive smile
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rates of pay
- Plenty of support from the SLT and other School staff
- Ongoing opportunity to attend training and benefit from CPD
- Support from a dedicated Consultant
- Looking for something long-term or permanent ultimately in an SEND School
For more information please contact Harry or Marie.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance -
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.