TEACHING ASSISTANT – SEND
Teaching Assistant for SEND School working with children and young adults with complex needs. You will be part of a team that provides care, support and education to a male young adult who requires round the clock support from a Healthcare Assistant and your role will be to support him for the purpose of his Education, emotional and social wellbeing.
This School has a holistic and supportive approach to education across whole of School and you will find children engaging in subjects and activities that are creatively designed to add value to the academic curriculum. They believe in getting children outside, encouraging a love of music, creating a sensory environment for those children that need to most and importantly treating every child as an individual.
You will be:-
- Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant used to working in an SEND setting
- Used to working with children with complex needs
- Happy to go the extra mile to support a child on a 1-2-1 basis
- Able to demonstrate real empathy and have a calm communication style
- That person the child has in their life that can offer some stability
- Immediately available for a long-term role in this lovely School
In return you will enjoy:-
- Being part of a team that provides a really holistic approach to education
- Great rates of pay to include a benefits package
- Exceptional support from us and the School SLT
- Access to free online training and CPD
For more information please contact Marie or Harry.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.