Art Teacher - NQT or QTS for progressive Birmingham-based Secondary School with high expectations across all subjects. As part of the teaching and learning team you will be responsible for teaching Art and inspiring a love of all things creative across the Curriculum.
Ideally you will be:-
- NQT or QTS Art Teacher
- Confident classroom practitioner
- Happy to work with pupils of all abilities
- Able to show a real love for your subject and easily able to engage pupils in lessons
- Show a track record of teaching across KS3 & KS4 and happiest when enabling progress to be made
- Used to linking Art and creative studies to core subjects and primarily inspiring a love for the subject
In return you will enjoy:-
The Education Network Offer:
- Being part of a good team
- Plenty of scope for long-term personal development
- Scope to take on board new training and innovations for Art
- Pay to scale from day one
- Permanent prospect for September or earlier for the right person
- Working in a good school with a strong SLT
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.