Teaching Assistant required for Ofsted Good School commended for Outstanding Leadership. Lovely School with a real focus on children achieving their full potential in the classroom and beyond the School gates. This role is available for an immediate or September start and we are only able to consider applications from qualified Teaching Assistants with recent relevant experience working in a Primary School.
You will be:-
- Level 3 Qualified TA or Degree Qualified
- Have a proven track record of working as a TA in a Primary School
- Be fully conversant with the Primary Curriculum
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Happy to work on your own initiative and in support of the teacher
- Be used to working across KS1 and KS2
- Able to show experience of working on a 1-2-1 and small group basis
- Have a current DBS and recent, relevant School References
In return you will enjoy: -
- Long-term prospects at School level
- Good rates of pay
- Plenty of free online training
-Support from a dedicated Consultant
- Opportunity to join the permanent team at this School
Please only apply for this role if you have the appropriate skills and experience gained in a Primary School as a Teaching Assistant. Interviews will be held within the next week and appointment soon after.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.