Primary Teaching Assistants
The Education Network is currently seeking experienced Teaching Assistants to work in a variety of Primary Schools throughout the central Warrington area. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a variety of schools, key stages and year groups throughout the area. This would suit those looking for day to day, part time, full time and flexible working arrangements.
You will work under the guidance of teaching staff, to support the students in and out of the classroom. You should have good communication skills as you will have to liaise between both the students and class teachers.
To qualify for these positions you will:
- feel confident in their own Maths / English / Phonics skills appropriate to demands of the relevant key stages have relevant, recent experience within KS1 and/or KS2
- engage and support children in their learning through a variety of strategies, adjusting activities for the pupil they are working with to support learning styles and individual needs
- feedback to teaching staff regarding progress and outcomes
- have the ability to work constructively as part of a team
- have a positive approach to managing behaviour
- develop positive relationships with children, staff and parents to promote the progress and attainment of children
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
This post is commutable from: Northwich, Runcorn, Warrington, Leigh, Frodsham, Northwich, St Helens , Widnes
Searches related to this post: 1:1 Classroom support, KS1 Teaching Assistant, KS2 Teaching Assistant ,