Recruitment Coordinator - Warrington
We are currently recruiting a Recruitment Coordinator to join our Tutor Education team. This role will be full time, 5 days per week with the hours of work being 09.00 - 17:30 during term time and reduced working hours for school holidays. Flexible working is in place however the chosen candidate would need to pass their probation period in order to qualify for this.
The Education Network is a Recruitment Consultancy within the Education sector who supplies Education practitioners to Nurseries, Primaries , Secondary schools and Local Authorities across the UK. We work with Teaching Assistants, Nursery Nurses, Cover Supervisors, 1-1 Tutors and Qualified Teachers in the search for short term, long term and permanent roles.
The role of Recruitment Coordinator is to work with Alternative Provision Tutor Consultants in searching, vetting and marketing suitable candidates for our clients in need of Tutors. This includes but is not limited to:
· Resourcing - Searching on job boards and sifting applications
· Writing and placing advert on job boards
· Assessing candidate suitability
· Creating marketing and profiles
· Liaising with candidates and clients
· Assisting with client requests and enquiries
Applicants must have:
· Excellent customer service
· Motivation and commitment
· Creative writing skills
· Excellent communication
· Ability to take instructions accurately and attention to detail
· A supportive nature
· Resilience under pressure
· A good work ethic
Applicants will ideally have:
· Previous knowledge of the education sector
· Previous experience in a customer service role or in sales support
· Previous experience working in a fast paced environment
The role will be based in our Warrington branch and if this is of interest, please apply direct. Should your application be successful you will be contacted within 48 hours.