Primary Teaching Assistants, EYFS KS1 KS2Location - Chester, UK
The Education Network is currently seeking experienced Teaching Assistants to work in a variety of Primary Schools throughout the central Chester area. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a variety of schools, key stages and year groups throughout the area. This would suit those looking for day to day, part time, full time and flexible working arrangements.You will work under the guidance of teaching staff, to support the students in and out of the classroom. You should have good communication skills as you will have to liaise between both the students and class teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working in a similar environment
- A willingness to participate in relevant training and development opportunities
- Be keen to learn and develop professionally
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Be pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievements
- Have a passion for education and raising the achievement of all children
To express interest, please submit a CV via the link below, and if suitably qualified our consultant will contact you to further discuss the role.The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Searches related to this post: Teaching Assistant, SEND, Primary, Primary School, Education. 1-1 Teaching Assistants, EYFS Teaching Assistant, KS1 Teaching Assistant , KS2 Teaching Assistant