1:1 EFL TAs
Location - Warrington, UK
The Education Network is currently seeking experienced 1:1 EFL Teaching Assistants to work with students from overseas for whom English is not their first language, they may have some basic knowledge of the English language, or in some circumstances-no experience at all. You will be required to work with them in 1:1 sessions, and provide classroom support in their main class settings.
You will work under the guidance of teaching staff, to support the student in and out of the classroom. You should have good communication skills as you will have to liaise between both the student, class teachers, and parents.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working in a similar environment
- A willingness to participate in relevant training and development opportunities
- Be keen to learn and develop professionally
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Be pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievements
- Have a passion for education and raising the achievement of all children
To express interest, please submit a CV via the link below, and if suitably qualified our consultant will contact you to further discuss the role.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Searches related to this post: Teaching Assistant, SEND, 1:1, Education, EFL