Location - Malpas, UK
The Education Network is currently seeking an experienced Pre-School Teaching Assistant for a very well respected Primary School in the Malpas area of Cheshire. The post will commence April 2021 and will continue through until the end of the academic year (and may turn into a permanent role for the right person). This is an exciting opportunity to work within a very pro-active school, with strong community links, and an ethos to encourage students to enjoy their learning environment.
You will work under the guidance of teaching staff, to support the students in and out of the classroom. You should have good communication skills as you will have to liaise between both the students and class teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working in a similar environment
- A willingness to participate in relevant training and development opportunities
- Be keen to learn and develop professionally
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Be pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievements
- Have a passion for education and raising the achievement of all children
To express interest, please submit a CV via the link below, and if suitably qualified our consultant will contact you to further discuss the role.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Searches related to this post: Teaching Assistant, Primary, Primary School, Education