We have lots of Resources ready and available for you to download.
If you’re a teacher or an education professional currently working with us or thinking about joining The Education Network family, view our ‘Candidate Handbook’ below. Click here to download and print a copy for your reference.
Candidates registered with The Education Network can access online training via EduCare for Education, the learning service which covers a range of safeguarding and duty of care topics. Click here to discover more
Blogs & Resources
– This site contains the latest information about related government reform as well as useful links, resources, national strategies and guides.
– An evolving start-up, originally founded in 2010 from a simple which give teachers a professional platform from which to be heard and provides access to resources that are meaningful for any classroom.
– This site has a wealth of resources and also provides excellent career advice and knowledge on current affairs within the sector.
– This site contains free lesson plans and worksheets for primary and secondary teachers.
– Another useful site for resources.
Help & Support
– The only UK charity dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of the entire education workforce by offering support and advice 24/7.
– Mind provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem.