At The Education Network we use efficient, user-friendly online services for payroll. Making it faster and easier than ever for our candidates to access the information they need.
Access your payslip here
Should you experience any problems with this link, please contact your local office - Branch Locator
In this section you will find a range of forms and policies to support your application and work.
- Complaints Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Checking Policy
- Recruitment Of Ex-Offenders Policy
- Pertemps Data Retention Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Bullying and Harrassment Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy Statement
- ICT Usage Policy
- Guidance on Physical Contact with Pupils
- APSCo Education Sector Code of Conduct
- APSCo UK Recruitment Members Code of Conduct
- Allegations Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Handling and Storage of Disclosure data
- Health and Safety for Temporary workers
- Safer Recruitment
- Sharing Information
If you are invited to attend an interview with The Education Network, please ensure you have the following, so that we can get you out to work at your earliest convenience.
Please refer to our Document Checklist to ensure that you bring the correct documentation to your interview.
Please complete the Policies and Procedures and relevant Application Form below. These must either be emailed back to the office you are registering at or printed out and brought to the interview fully completed.’
Please provide evidence of recent Safeguarding training (within the last two years). If this is not possible, please contact your local office for a link to an online course. At the end of the course you will be able to print out a certificate – please bring this to your interview or alternatively email it over to us.