Everyone loves a Super Hero, so we’re asking children to tell us through drawings, short stories or even building their own paper mache models, what their Super Hero looks like.
The competition winners, 1 Primary school and 1 Secondary school, will then benefit from a fantastic full days workshop, to help develop children’s development in the following 7 areas:
As our childern grow, they all develop their own personalities in their own time.
The day will be led by Master Ian Parker from MPSK and an Amassador for Martial Arts Disability Association. This will be a fun filled educational day focusing on childrens personal development.
Not only is this fun and interactive for the children, teachers will be marking the work to identify the winners, all of which contributes towards independent creative learning and doesn’t involve any lesson plans.
So what will your Super Hero look like?
To enter your school into this great and fun competition, just call or Peterborough office on 01733 294551 and speak to Helen or Simon.
1. Children can create their Super Hero using materials of their choice
2. The school can give perference of three dates for Master Parker to attend
3. Schools are to submit the top ten entries
4. All entries received by Tuesday 23rd June 2015
5. Winner to be announced on Friday 25th June 2015
6. Entrance open to all schools in the Peterborough area.