Teaching Assistant wanted to work on a 1-2-1 basis with a male student who has faced barriers to learning. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant with experience of working with challenging behaviour. This role is ideal for a positive role model who has a desire to make a difference. This is an opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to work on a 1-2-1 basis and enable a child to overcome barriers to learning that he has faced.
You will be required to work provide academic support to the student within a classroom setting, manage behaviour and inspire the child to succeed. You will be supported by teaching staff and senior leadership to ensure that you have the tools that you require to be successful. This is a highly challenging and highly rewarding environment.
Ideally you will be:
- An experienced Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy