Supply Teachers – Hull / Beverley/ East & West Hull Villages
Excellent Rates of Pay
Free Accredited CPD
Primary & Secondary Schools
Are you looking for day to day work in either Primary or Secondary schools to fit in with your busy lifestyle?
The Education Network are recruiting for Supply Teachers throughout the Hull and East Riding area. This can be day to day work, short or long term with flexible working hours to work around your lifestyle.
We are currently working on live long term roles in schools throughout the area and we are also extremely busy for day to day work. *Long term placements will be paid to scale.
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher you must:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B. Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 4 months school-based experience of working in a UK primary school setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
As part of The Education Network Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates, paid weekly
- £200 referral every time you recommend a colleague
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to Accredited CPD as well as access to 30 online certified courses such as Safeguarding in Education, phonics, Growth Mind-set, Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for supply teaching positions, please contact Dave Blount on 01482 342900 or apply today with your full and updated CV.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.