Supply Teachers - Guarantee Payment Scheme Available for September 2019 Start
The Education Network are now a preferred supplier for a highly regarded Academy Trust for their schools located across Lincolnshire.
Due to the high demand from both Primary and Secondary Schools within the Academy Trust, we are looking for high calibre members of staff to put in place for our guaranteed work schemes starting September 2019.
So whether you are a teacher, cover supervisor or support member of staff, we would be keen to hear from you.
Benefits of the guaranteed work scheme:
To be considered for the guarantee pay - All we ask is that you:
- Guarantee Weekly Pay
- Means that you don't have to manage relationships with multiple agencies
- Ensures you are constantly promoted to schools when you are available for work.
- Be matched with a school for a long term opportunity or even a permanent basis .
- Provides our client schools with the knowledge of which candidates we have available at all times.
- Experienced in Primary or Secondary settings.
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Must be available for a minimum of 3 days per week
- Have at least two referees (including at least one child-based reference)
- Are passionate about education and are passionate about helping our pupils reach their full potential.
If this is something that interests you, please attach a copy of your most recent CV below. Alternatively call Dave Blount on 01482 342900 for further information.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.