Year 6 Teacher required for a long term position at an 'Outstanding’ OFSTED rated 3 form entry primary school. The school is fantastic, it boasts an outstanding SLT that has created a supportive and family feel school. Amazing facilities that has a state of the art ICT room and open plan classrooms.
If you have experience in Year 6, experience with Year 6 SATs and wanting the full teaching role please contact me today.
The role offers:-
- Full supported ongoing CPD
- Partner planning opportunity
- High performing pupils with good academic results
- Great support from a TA
- Fantastic support
- Long-term or permanent prospects
- Plenty of CPD
- Paid Inset days
You will be:-
- An NQT or QTS Primary Teacher
- Able to show that you have a creative approach to teaching
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Willing to look at this role long-term
- Looking for a school with great behaviour
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS