Year 5 Primary Teacher
£126.80 to £147.55
Year 5 NQT Primary Teacher required for a long term position at a lovely 4 form entry primary school that has a supportive SLT in place.
The School are planning to meet and interview immediately.
It’s a great location for public transport and drivers.
If you have experience in KS2 and wanting the full teaching role please contact me today.
The role offers:-
- Full support of a lovely TA
- Team Teaching with another teacher
- Minimal planning
- Relatively small classes
- Fantastic support
- Long-term or permanent prospects
- Plenty of CPD
- Paid Inset days
You will be:-
- An NQT Primary Teacher
- Able to show that you have a creative approach to teaching
- Happy to work in a really good school
- Willing to look at this role long-term
- Looking for a school with great behaviour
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS