Network are working with a variety of Secondary Schools and Alternative Provisions across Wolverhampton and Walsall, providing core subject tutors to provide both onsite and residential based support. You will be working with students that have faced barriers to learning and require additional academic support. Alongside a good subject knowledge you will need to be an engaging and dynamic tutor, with the ability to ensure that the students are fully involved in your sessions.
Ideally you will be
- A qualified teacher or experienced Tutor
- Used to finding creative solutions
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 basis
- Have your own transport
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teacher or Tutor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support from the school
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.