We are looking for Tutors to work on a 1-2-1 basis with Key stage 4 Students that are no longer in mainstream education. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified teacher or experienced tutor to work with students that require additional academic support. Much of the work with involve tutoring Functional Skill English, Maths and Science with some students progressing onto GCSE papers. The Alternative Provision will act as a base for tutors with some of the assignments located at local residential homes.
If you are a calm, patient and empathetic Tutor with a good core subject knowledge, this is the rewarding and challenging role that you are looking for.
Ideally you will be
- A qualified teacher or experienced Tutor
- Used to finding creative solutions
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 basis
- Have your own transport
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teacher or Tutor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support from the school
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy