We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in a lovely SEND setting that specialises in working with Primary-aged children with Autism. You will need to be the type of person that looks at a child and sees potential to make a difference by the dedicated support you can provide at school level. The children we are working with need consistency, support and above all a Teaching Assistant that cares passionately about the outcomes that can be achieved and most importantly has a ready smile for every child regardless of the challenges of the day.
You will be:-
- Team-Teach Trained of happy to attend a Team-Teach Training Course with us
- An experienced Teaching Assistant used to working in an SEND setting
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or very small group basis
- Patient, allowing children to make progress with support
- Committed to making a difference not just doing your job
- Able to offer a child consistency of ongoing support in this long-term role
- Looking for an opportunity to make a difference and be a real inspiration
We love working with this School – The commitment of their team speak volumes as the level of support enjoyed by the children in this dedicated setting and due to new arrivals we need some additional new staff to continue the good work.
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rates of pay
- Plenty of support
- Lots of ongoing training and support
- Long-Term opportunity that could lead to a permanent role for the right person
- Importantly the opportunity to work with likeminded professionals that really care for the children they support
For an immediate local interview with one of our team please contact us to discuss your interest in this lovely opportunity.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy