West Yorkshire - Bradford, Calderdale, Castleford, Kirklees, Halifax, Huddersfield, Leeds, Pontefract, Wakefield.
MLD, SLD, SEBD, SEMH, PMLD, EBD, Autism, ADD, ADHD, EAL, Aspergers, Dyslexia, Downs Syndrome
The Education Network are recruiting for Higher Level Teaching Assistants who have experience working with students who have Special Educational Needs. We have a variety of roles working within alternative provision settings for daily, short, long term and permanent positions across Bradford, Calderdale, Castleford, Kirklees, Halifax, Huddersfield, Leeds, Pontefract and Wakefield areas.
The successful applicant will have:
- HLTA qualification or above
- Strong organisation skills
- The understanding of confidentiality and safeguarding processes
- A genuine passion for working with children
- Experience of working with children in the classroom on a one-to-one and group basis
- Patience and a calm manner
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Experience of working alongside the UK curriculum
- A positive, happy, and professional attitude
For further details about work we have available please contact our SEND Consultant Sarah Payne-Bushnell on 0113 8231 905.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.