Higher Level Teaching Assistant
West Yorkshire - Bradford, Calderdale, Castleford, Kirklees, Halifax, Huddersfield, Leeds, Pontefract, Wakefield.
HLTA, Unqualified Teacher, KS1, KS2
The Education Network are recruiting for Higher Level Teaching Assistants for a variety of daily, short term, and long term positions across Bradford, Calderdale, Castleford, Kirklees, Halifax, Huddersfield, Leeds, Pontefract and Wakefield areas.
The successful applicant will have:
- HLTA qualification or above
- Recent UK school experience
- Strong organisation and behaviour management skills
- A positive, happy, and professional attitude
- The ability to build a strong and professional rapport with the children and staff
- Full understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities
For further details about work we have available please contact one of our consultants on 0113 8231 909.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.