SCIENCE TEACHER - CLASSES OF 10 IN OUTSTANDING ALTERNATIVE PROVISION
We are looking for a QTS Science Teacher for an Ofsted Outstanding Alternative Provision in Birmingham. We love working with this School, their holistic approach to education and behaviour management is to be applauded as are their fantastic facilities.
The role offers the opportunity to work with pupils on a more exclusive basis in small groups designed to increase participation and actively encourage progress. Groups will never be larger than 10 and classroom support is provided as well as technical support for practical lessons.
The School offers:-
- Scope to work on a supply or permanent basis
- Plenty of support at School level to include CPD
- Fantastic facilities
- Small class sizes
- Well supported behaviour management practices
- Reduced working hours to include a half day on Friday
- Allocated PPA time
- Exceptional support from SLT
- Being part of a great team that really make a difference
- Pay up to UPS 3
You will be:-
- QTS Science Teacher
- Have a demonstrable record of achievement at GCSE level
- Great at working with children that have some barriers to learning
- An inspirational role model and teacher who always puts pupil wellbeing first
For more information contact Harry or Marie at The Education Network.