Teaching Assistant required for a January start for a small PRU in Wolverhampton. You will be working with secondary-aged children predominantly boys providing much needed academic and mentoring support for core subjects. The school has a great reputation for giving pupils a second chance to enjoy education and have access to options once they have completed their GCSE’s. There is an extensive sports programme that enables energy to be channelled positively and above all a considered approach to individual learning and social needs.
You will be:-
- A qualified TA or Learning Mentor
- Able to demonstrate a record of achievement working in a PRU setting
- Sporty and able to link exercise to creating a positive mental attitude
- Flexible, supportive, creative and happy to work with challenging behaviour
- Comfortable working 1-2-1 or in small groups
- Happy to go the extra mile to support progress in the classroom
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rates of pay
- The opportunity to enjoy this long-term post
- Access to CPD and Safeguarding Training
- Working as part of a team
- Plenty of support from your dedicated Consultant
For more information about this role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy