Are you a Teaching Assistant who has experience working with Autism? The Education Network is looking for a SEND Teaching Assistant to work with Key Stage 1 & 2 pupils at this local ASD base. You will be providing classroom support to small classes of primary aged students with statements of ASD. This school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is able to interact with pupils and provide tailored support to suit their individual needs.
You will need to have a positive approach and excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage with pupils. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an outstanding setting, with great resources and a brilliant team. Located Wolverhampton this school is an easy commute from Walsall, Dudley, North Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Ideally you will be:
- A Level 3 TA with SEN experience
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@ theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy