Teaching Assistant required to work with Key Stage 3 & 4 students with challenging behaviour. As a Teaching Assistant at this local Alternative Provision, you will be required to work on a 1-2-1 basis with students that are no longer engaged in mainstream education. This role involves working closely with teaching and support staff to provide a high standard of academic and behavioural support to all students.
This school has an excellent team in place and are looking to add 1-2-1 Teaching Assistant to the teams. You will be required to work with students in all subjects and provide support outside of the classroom. This role is a great opportunity for a Teaching Assistant who is able to work closely with children who have previously faced barriers to learning.
Ideally, you will be:
- An experienced Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
This role is located near Dudley and easily accessible from Tipton, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Halesowen and surrounding areas, and provides an excellent opportunity for a TA who has experience working within a challenging setting.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy