Referral Unit is looking for an engaging and motivated Teaching Assistant to provide support to Key Stage 3 & 4 students with challenging behaviour. You will be required to provide academic support and manage classroom behaviour.
This PRU provides great support to all staff and they are keen to provide students with a high standard of education. As a Teaching Assistant, you will be working with small groups of students in classes of no more than eight students. The staff are friendly and welcoming and senior leadership provide excellent support.
Ideally, you will be:
- A Level 3 TA with EBD experience
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
Easily accessible from Dudley, Tipton, Wolverhampton, Walsall, West Birmingham, Halesowen and surrounding areas. This school provides a nurturing environment for students that are no longer in mainstream education.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@ theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy