Teaching Assistant wanted to work with small classes in local PRU.
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for your next role? Do you have experience working with challenging behaviours in a school or residential setting? We are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in a local Ofsted “Good” Alternative Provision, to work with children who have been excluded from mainstream school.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to work on a 1-2-1 and small group basis with Key Stage 3 & 4 students that require additional support. You will be responsible for behaviour management and keeping students engaged in the lessons. You will also have the opportunity to inspire and motivate students in fun break out activities, on trips and in the classroom.
- Teaching Assistant working on a 1-2-1 basis
- Supporting the student during lessons
- Work with the Teacher to plan schemes of work
- Managing classroom behaviour of students
Ideally, you will:
- Be experienced in working with challenging behaviour
- Have experience leading classroom activities
- Be able to build rapport with students who have faced barriers to learning
- Know how to diffuse potentially challenging situations
Located in Dudley this is an excellent PRU for a Teaching Assistant who is a confident classroom practitioner and can demonstrate a good track record working within a challenging setting.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy