Are you a Teaching Assistant who has experience working with Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia or Moderate Learning Difficulties? Do you want to work in a rewarding environment that puts the children first? Look no further! The Education Network is working with a fantastic School that caters for Key Stage 2-4 children with a range of Special Educational Needs.
You will be working in a vibrant and exciting school, where no two days are the same. Providing small group support to aa range of children with Special Educational Needs and always putting them first. Staff are kind and helpful, allowing you to find your feet and receive all the support that you require. This role is ideal for a Teaching Assistant who is calm, caring and able to find creative ways to engage with children.
Ideally you will be:
- A Level 3 TA with SEN experience
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@ theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy