Teaching Assistant required to work with small groups of Key Stage 3 students at local SEND school. You will be working with children who have additional special educational needs, to include MLD, ADHD and Autism. This school is a friendly and welcoming environment and as a Teaching Assistant you will be given the opportunity to work with some brilliant staff. There is a great atmosphere at this school, and the students really take pride in their surroundings.
With small class sizes and excellent support from teaching staff this is a great opportunity for a Teaching Assistant who has experience working with special needs. You will be supporting staff in the classroom, providing 1-2-1 support to students and taking part in a variety of fun activities.
- Providing support for children with ASD, MLD, ADHD and Communication Impairments
- Working independently to support children
- Helping children with academic and social development
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Providing fun breakout activities for children
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience as a SEND Teaching Assistant
- Have a friendly, approachable and positive attitude
- Be patient and understanding of children’s needs
- Have relevant education or care based references
- Be flexible and adaptable
Located near Central Birmingham this is a great opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to work in a fantastic SEND environment where you will be provided with brilliant support and work alongside a great team!
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy