SEN Teaching Assistant required for local Ofsted “Good” school that caters for children with a range of Special Educational Needs. This School is looking for a Teaching Assistant who is able to engage with its children, provide classroom based support and approach every day with a smile. You will be working in small classes, providing personal support for children with a range of Special Educational Needs, to include Autism, ADHD, MLD and PMLD.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to be a resilient and patient Teaching Assistant who is able to put the needs of the children first. The school offer excellent support in a fun and challenging environment. Leadership are happy to provide additional training to members of the team to ensure that they are well equipped to support throughout the school.
Ideally you will be:
- A Level 3 TA with SEN experience
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@ theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.