Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant required work with Secondary aged students with statements of Special Educational Needs. As a Teaching Assistant at this wonderful school you will be working with some fantastic staff and students. You will need to be a Teaching Assistant who is a confident classroom practitioner and who will go above and beyond for the children that you work with.
This school provides a nurturing and caring environment for students who require additional support, with excellent leadership and dedicated teaching staff, this is a great opportunity for a Teaching Assistant looking to work with ASD, ADHD, MLD and communication impairments.
- Providing 1-2-1 and small group support to KS 3 & 4
- Understanding the needs of the students that you support
- Leading fun activities for students
- Taking part in school events
- Managing classroom behaviour of students
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working within an SEND environment
- Be a qualified Teaching Assistant
- Have experience working with Autism, ADHD or MLD
- Be looking for a new, challenging and rewarding role
This is a great opportunity got a TA who is looking to continue their development and improve the experience of students that you work with. To be part of a great team, call now.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy